Noni fruit juice is a product that is filtered from ripe fruits through a process of soaking , all the essence is completely kept and it is much easier to use. Many people use the juice for the first time that will feel it is hard to smell, but after only a short time, they will absolutely love it.
1. Ingredients in noni fruit juice
In term of ingredients, pure noni fruit juice is not much different from fresh fruits. The components in noni fruits such as beta-carotene, linoleic acid, magnesium, calcium, potassium, protein and vitamins B, C have the use of antioxidant. Prexonine, which is a very important ingredient in the fruit, is still intact. When this substance is combined with the enzyme prexoronase (in the gastric juice) will produce xeronine. It has an wonderful effect in producing energy as well as helping cells grow healthily, stably and effectively.
2. Advantages of pure fruit juice
- Relieve pain effectively: If you have piercing pain in the bones, backache, migraines, muscle pain, … you should use noni fruit juice. It will quickly repel the pain.
- Strengthen the resistance: Increase the absorption capacity of the body, digest easily, anti-oxidation, prevent the destruction of free radicals.
- Support the immune system: Enhance the activity of lymphocytes, attack bacteria as well as inhibit the growth of cancer cells and other dangerous bacteria. Certainly, this will be a wonderful effect that other medications do not have.
- Anti-inflammatory: With some pathological signs of muscle, it can lead to inflammation of the joints. As a result, using the juice will help you reduce your swelling and inflammation.
3.How to use the juice
You should drink fruit juice when you are hungry. When drinking, you should take a small sip and stay in the tongue as well as throat for a while before swallowing.