Noni has been used for thousands of years in the Pacific to treat health problems. The juice is packed with potent antioxidants and may provide several health benefits. Since noni is an unproven herbal medicine, consult with your doctor before drinking and stop if you experience adverse health effects.
How to consume Noni juice safely
- See a doctor before drinking the juice. Noni juice is a herbal supplement. Noni juice is said to have many wonderful health benefits, but these are unproven and can come with side effects. Stay in contact with your doctor in case you experience a negative reaction to the juice.
- Start with small quantities of noni juice. A tenth of a cup (about 30 mL) is a common starting dosage. You only need a shot of the juice per serving. As you get used to the juice, you can increase the dosage or have a second dose later in the day. Take no more than three cups (750 mL) a day.
- Avoid noni juice if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Noni juice has been used in the past for abortions. Although there’s no conclusive evidence proving that noni will harm fetuses or babies, it’s best to play it safe. Cut noni out of your diet for the time being.
- Stop drinking noni juice if you experience liver or kidney problems. Anyone with liver or kidney diseases should stay away from noni. Potassium and other components of noni juice will make these problems worse. Speak to your doctor to find alternative options.
Unexplained weight loss, fatigue, and nausea are common symptoms of these diseases. You may see skin yellowing with liver disease. Kidney disease may come with swelling in the face, hands, and feet.
- Avoid noni juice if you have a high potassium level. Noni gives your body a high dose of potassium. High potassium, or hyperkalemia, affects your heartbeat and muscle operation. If your potassium level changes or you start experiencing problems, stop drinking noni juice.
Symptoms of high potassium include fatigue, numbness, nausea, chest pain, and heart palpitations.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: