What is noni?
Noni tree belongs to the coffee family. Its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.. It grows in many provinces in the south of Vietnam. In recent years, Noni has been known for many good health effects, so it has been cultivated for medicinal purposes. Some parts of the North have grown noni so this plant is quite popular with everyone.
Noni is used to treat constipation, urinary incontinence, menstruation, fever, cough, asthma, immune booster, increase body resistance.
Noni juice contains damnacanthal, which can inhibit many types of cancer cells by reducing blood flow to the tumor. Noni juice also reduces the secretion of gastric and duodenal mucosa. It is very good for acidosis gastritis or cases of gastric reflux, bronchitis, asthma, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, bacterial infections, chronic hepatitis …
With so many advantages, people have trusted in products made from noni and used them more often. One of them is noni soap.
Noni soap is a pure Vietnamese product. Noni has been produced into a more convenient product and suitable for Vietnamese women’s skin.
How does a soap soothe the skin?
First of all, we need to know the cause of aging skin, whick makes the skin to become dry.
Causes of skin aging are divided into 2 types
- Real skin aging: an aging process over the time of the entire skin even in areas where clothing is covered.
- Exogenous skin aging: largely due to the effects of sunlight. Only a part of skin exposed to the sun and radiation gets old. This is an avoidable process. Dust, tobacco, alcohol, stress are the factors leading to exogenous skin aging.
Benefits of noni soap
- Noni soap contains a high amount of essential vitamins for the skin such as A, E, … and minerals that keep the skin moisturized and smooth.
- Noni soap has ability to eliminate toxins and dark skin substances from the body, giving you a white skin.
- In addition, Noni soap has a great amount of antioxidant, which helps prevent the destruction of free radicals, keeping the skin healthy.
- Iridoids in noni fruit soap increases the resistance, helps the body to resist pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, … and support the treatment of some fungal diseases such as eczema
- Noni soap also helps to soften the skin and leg joints.
- Besides, noni soap helps the skin advoid direct sunlight and replace the usual sunscreen.
- In adđition, it can treat acne, melasma, cleanse and whiten the skin.
Ways to use
- Wet your hands or your entire body with water.
- Apply and rub the noni soap gently onto the skin.
- Use your hands or shower to massage the skin, then rinse with water.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: