What is noni?
Noni tree belongs to the coffee family. Its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.. It grows in many provinces in the south of Vietnam. In recent years, Noni has been known for many good health effects, so it has been cultivated for medicinal purposes. Some parts of the North have grown noni so this plant is quite popular with everyone.
Noni is used to treat constipation, urinary incontinence, menstruation, fever, cough, asthma, immune booster, increase body resistance.
Noni juice contains damnacanthal, which can inhibit many types of cancer cells by reducing blood flow to the tumor. Noni juice also reduces the secretion of gastric and duodenal mucosa. It is very good for acidosis gastritis or cases of gastric reflux, bronchitis, asthma, autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, lupus erythematosus, bacterial infections, chronic hepatitis …
Honey contains fructose, glucose, water, 6 vitamins (B2, B3, B6, B9, C) and 7 types of minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc), and a variety of other compounds and minerals such as antioxidants …. Thanks to the richness of natural minerals and vitamins that help convert unwanted cholesterol and fatty acids into organs and tissues in the body, honey helps people to prevent obesity and promote health.
The fructose in honey goes straight to the liver and is digested here. Fructose does not increase blood sugar. Fructose restores glycogen to the liver, so the brain knows you’re full to notice you to stop loading calories. This is an interesting reason why honey provides enough energy for people who drink honey in the morning and have the effect of weight loss.
Benefits of noni fruits soaked in sugar
It works extremely well in curing back pain, aching joints, rheumatism, migraine. Besides, there are many uses that you may not know such as sedative, help deep sleep, reduce stress fatigue.
Noni fruit contains a large amount of fiber, so it has a good laxative effect, helps to treat diuretics and prevents constipation in the elderly.
Not only is it effective for the elderly, it is also effective in weight loss, skin beauty for women thanks to high amount of vitamin C. Besides, the benefits are regulating menstruation and increasing blood circulation.
Ways to soak noni fruit with honey
- Select fresh, nearly ripe fruits, then wash and drain. Besides, pure honey and clean glass jars are also prepared.
- Put the fuits into a glass jar and add 350 ml of pure honey to the jar.
- Cover and restore in 2 weeks.
The user of noni fruit soaked in honey
- For patients with osteoarthritis pain, use noni fruit juice soaked in honey twice a day about 30ml each time before breakfast and dinner about 30 minutes.
- For patients with mild aches and pains, use 30ml of juice 30 minutes before breakfast.
- For patients who have participated in radiotherapy and surgery, they can use about 60 ml of the juice of noni juice soaked in honey for 3-4 times a day.
- For ordinary people who want to use noni juice soaked in honey to improve health, it should be used in the morning and before meals to help the body absorb the maximum of nutrients. They should also drink more water to purify the body and detoxify.
- Honey soaked in honey is very benign, so both pregnant and lactating women can use it to supply natural vitamin C for the body.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: