Neem juice, extracted from the fruit and leaves of the neem plant, known scientifically as Azadirachta indica, has played a significant role in traditional Indian medicine for millennia. Modern medical researchers began looking seriously at the medicinal properties of neem juice and other neem derivatives in the latter half of the 20th century and have turned up increasing evidence of neem’s potential health benefits.
Health benefits of neem juice
- Due to its anti-inflammatory ingredients, neem juice extract is best to get rid of acne or pimples. Neem juice also improves the complexion.
- By drinking neem juice, the toxins from the system are flushed out. This improves the hair quality, skin complexion and digestion.
- Neem juice is considered effective for diabetic patients. By having neem juice everyday, you control the sugar levels in the body.
- Applying few drops of neem juice on the eyes improves eye sight and also cures conjunctivitis.
- Massaging the skin with neem juice reduces dark chicken pox marks. Skin diseases such as eczema and small pox are also cured by having neem juice.
- Another health benefit of neem juice is it cures malaria. Neem juice reduces the development of virus and improves the liver functioning.
- Neem juice reduces vaginal pain during pregnancy. Many pregnant women massage with neem juice to get rid of labor pain.
- Neem juice extract when applied on pimple or acne gives a soothing effect and reduces them.
How to drink neem juice?
Neem juice is very bitter and difficult to drink. If you want to enjoy the health benefits of neem juice, then think it as a glass of medicine and swallow it. Take a look at more ways to drink neem juice.
- Add some spices in neem juice to make it tasty. To drink neem juice, add a pinch of salt or black pepper or both.
- Many people hate the smell of neem juice. Keep it in the fridge for 15-20 minutes or add ice cubes before drinking it. It is best to have neem juice immediately after making it. Never store it for more than 30 minutes.
- Neem juice is bitter but after having it, the taste in mouth is not felt. Often after eating bitter food, the mouth taste turns to sweet.
- Pinch the nose while swallowing neem juice. This makes it easy to drink neem juice.
- Never add sugar if you want to get the health benefits of neem juice.
Introductions to make neem juice
- Take 200 ml of water and boil it.
- Once the water reaché its boiling temperature, add the neem dry powder to it.
- Let it boils until it reduces to 100ml, for about 10-15 mins.
- Filter the liquid and let it cool before drinking.
When to use
It is recommended to have neem juice early in the morning on an empty stomach. It is a panacea and can rejuvenate the body completely if taken daily.
Please contact us: [email protected]
ID Kakao talk: